United Stunting Freeroam
Welcome To uSF! Enjoy your Stay here!. Please Contact The Forum Administrators in case of problem in registering or logging in
Shravan :- Shravanrazz958@Gmail.Com
Vishwajit :- victorygamerz4@gmail.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

United Stunting Freeroam
Welcome To uSF! Enjoy your Stay here!. Please Contact The Forum Administrators in case of problem in registering or logging in
Shravan :- Shravanrazz958@Gmail.Com
Vishwajit :- victorygamerz4@gmail.com
United Stunting Freeroam
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Djarun
Djarun

Admin Application ! Empty Admin Application !

Sat Jun 09, 2018 10:33 pm
Name ( In Server ) :- Djarun

Why Do You Want To Join Admin? :- As per my ambition to join the staff to help the new players to help them reach their goal in itself game and i am active too as per i am asking for adminship.As i will help the new players by telling them cmds ..i hope the server will reach its good to promote among players

About Yourself :-Simple Indian guy ,Professional gamer ,11 years experienced gaming +professional beatboxer ...Hate cheats like aimbot ,money hack ,do thing what i think i should do without any problem ..Thank you if appreciated .
Vishwajit
Owner
Owner

Admin Application ! Empty Re: Admin Application !

Sat Jun 09, 2018 11:55 pm
You got my no because you were just banned for aim and you saying you hate cheaters? Aimboters? I should have Denied you directly but there are 3 admins left to vote.
Anna_
Anna_
Developer
Developer

Sun Jun 10, 2018 5:08 am
look idk what i should say owner today banned u cuz u aim that he say to me so dont be sad from me sorry -1
u can wait another week and doing new app and we will se get better in game or not Smile
Shravan
Shravan
Owner
Owner
https://usf-server.forumotion.com

Sun Jun 10, 2018 10:32 am
i Would Like To Give You A Chance Vishwajit Will Test You For The Post Soon
Vishwajit
Owner
Owner

Sun Jun 10, 2018 10:38 am
Moved to pending applications until you pass your test.

P.S. I request to All the admin that if you vote plz write in you vote good luck! Or it will be very bad feeling for the player who applied. THIS SHOULD BE FOLLOWED BY ALL OF THE MEMBERS **STRICTLY**

P.S.2 If don't know my ingame name its JokeKinG and also you will have to waiting until tommorow as I will be too busy today others will also test but maine will be with something so be ready!
Vishwajit
Owner
Owner

Sun Jun 10, 2018 9:40 pm
Rejected You arent' Active at all i said you to stay online! if i say  will come never its True no! i wanted to check your activities you just want admin for nothing not active at all Chance Lost.
You may Reapply After A Week ( 15-6-2018 )
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum