United Stunting Freeroam
Welcome To uSF! Enjoy your Stay here!. Please Contact The Forum Administrators in case of problem in registering or logging in
Shravan :- Shravanrazz958@Gmail.Com
Vishwajit :- victorygamerz4@gmail.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

United Stunting Freeroam
Welcome To uSF! Enjoy your Stay here!. Please Contact The Forum Administrators in case of problem in registering or logging in
Shravan :- Shravanrazz958@Gmail.Com
Vishwajit :- victorygamerz4@gmail.com
United Stunting Freeroam
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Vishwajit
Owner
Owner

In need of Some Help. Empty In need of Some Help.

Mon Jun 18, 2018 12:15 pm
Hello everyone,

As most of you noticed I can't assume most of the uSF owner tasks as our Main Owner Shravan is inactive nowdays for some personal reasons. That's why I'm asking for some help :

- Web development : remake the whole uSF website. Skills : HTML5/CSS3/PHP/SQL/JS
- Server Scripting : improve the uSF gamemode with new server features. Skills : PAWNO. Of course, the gamemode wont be given, row and I will have to trust the new scripter first.
- Other games managers : uSF can open servers on other games. I will be glad to host your servers , But will need a Good Reason and some help [Take this seriously]
- Community Representers : Make some promotion about uSF on social networks : Facebook, Snapchat, Twitter, Youtube...

Also, I'm revealing you that I need help on the race system. I want integrate the races in the database to be able to create some new races events and will need help in making Race system
- Triathlon
- Marathon
- Mario Kart Mode
- Parkour Races

- New players Invitation. Yes, you Read right We need you Guy's help in inviting New members to uSF You can invite your Neighbor , Close Friends and etc!
- Some Friendly behavior with new players. Yes, Its the main thing But we need it from Admins.

So yes I still have projects for uSF but I need help.

Thanks for reading.

Vishwajit
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum